Today I am going to do my first product review. And the first lucky (lol) product is Matrix Bioalge Color Care Therapie Shampoo.
The first look: It is a shampoo for moisturization and protection of your color treated hair. The product claimed that it is specially formulated with ultra-mild cleanser and a citrus revitalize to clear away dulling residue and help reveal brighter color and shine. So, hair color stays true while leaving hair soft, shiny and manageable. The cost of a 200 ml bottle is around Rs 190.
How to apply: Apply to wet hair and lather with a gentle massaging motion. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with Biolage Color Care Conditioner.
- · Best color care shampoo I ever use.
- · texture is creamy and smells great
- · good enough for everyday use
- · leaves hair soft and silky
- · my hair is very oily but using this hair stays oil free for 2 days
- · flip flop container is travel friendly
- · 200 ml bottle stays for near about 2 months if you use thrice a week.
There are no cons of this shampoo. Love every single bit of it. <3
What do you guys think? Have you guys tried Matrix Biolage Color Care before? What are your thoughts?