Coming back to this outfit, this is what I wore on a casual weekend. I went to the local outlet mall with couple of my friends.
Coat : Wamlart
Denim : Rue 21
Boot : K Mart
Bag : K Mart
Flower Ring : Forever 21 also worn here
Ear Ring : Mani Square mall, Kolkata
(Linking with YoloMondays Link Up)
If you are regular at my blog, then you should know that I was lusting about a long boot for quite sometime. And, during post Christmas sale, I found one (you also knew that I think, if you are following me at Twitter).
This boot is comfy and chic....just what I was looking for. What do you feel guys? Any styling tips for this one?
Shirt and Necklace : Forever 21
Boot : Payless
Bag : K Mart
Bracelet : Swabhumi also worn here
Sun glass : C/O Firmoo also worn here
Chill is in the air. Ground has cover itself in the snow-blanket. Snowflakes are flying from the leaves. Nights are shady. Solitude surrounds me. And, I am in love with this. I forget when I talked to you last time.But,my heart doesn't. It seems just yesterday. The pain of our love is still so fresh, so young. And, I am in love with this. Your touch is still in my neck. Aahhh...my love, I love how you kiss me, how you hold me, and how you make love with me. My heart ponders and my eyes go hazy. You and I are just perfect in this imperfect World. Yes, I am in love, I am in pain. And, I love to be. .....for ever and ever!!!
Thoughts on the new segment?
Liked it or not? How can we be more versatile?
(Special post for IFB Project #78)
Wool Peacoat : K Mart (last worn here)
Denim : R 21
Tee : From Esplanade, Kolkata
Animal print pump : From Mumbai
Bag : K Mart
Beanie : K Mart
Gloves & Socks : Walmart
Necklace : J C Penny
It was the last day of the last year. We were surrounded by snow. Don't you love these frosted flakes? I do! I never knew that I am in love with the winter. Do you want to know how much it is? Last week, it felt like -12 C here and I was running in the morning - just to feel the cool breeze...just to feel the melted ice...just to feel my love for it.
And, now if you are wondering how did I survived, then here is the anatomy of my outfit :
- I always do wear warm tights under the denim
- There are a blouse, sweater and bla bla bla underneath my peacoat
- Gloves and beanie are mandatory, if required then opt for scarf too
- Go for thick creme to fight with chilly wind. if you have oily skin, then wear it on cheek atleast
- Lip balm and heal creme are two basic things for winter. Choose the royal jelly based one.
- Body oil is must haveand right after the bath
- Have your vitamins and plenty of water
...I want to have all of these, in no particular order!
To sit here and dream !
To splash, splash...more splash !
To be like this! Any issue? Okay, sue me!
To have these snowman cookies in the snow!
To hold your hand and play hide & seek in this road!
(all image source : here )
(Linking with #YOLOmondays LINK-UP)
Resolution No 1: More and more DIY projects on the blog!
Our love for polka dot is not unknown. So I first wanted to go for this super easy DIY polka dot bangle.
- All you need are a bangle(old/new) of your choice and some nail paints.I picked up this very old bangle of mine.
- Just draw some big and small circle on it with various random nail paints.
- And, voila, polka dot bangle is ready :)
I did this project when I was in India, but I am always late to post the particular post (I am having loads of outfit /cooking/travel posts from India)!
So, here goes Resolution No 2 :
Always make sure to post a particular article just right after it's shoot!
So, what do you think? Is it simple enough? Any suggestion for my next DIY project?
A sunny weekend : http://bit.ly/VD7cOy
Santa is the town : http://bit.ly/UtmXbq
Heading for Boston on Christmas : http://bit.ly/Utn0E9
Baked this fruit cake for Christmas : http://bit.ly/Wrk7lS
Back from a movie date : http://bit.ly/Uo66ue
Snowy NYE : http://bit.ly/Uo6gSr
(Linking with Two Thirty-Five Casual Friday Link Up, Friday Fancies, Pretty Little Inspirations, Rolled Up Pretty)
For rest of the pictures, you can click here
Follow me at Instagram @ bongsbelleza
......2013 is gonna be the year in which
- there will be zero terrorism in the World
- we will have a pollution free World
- there will be less chlorofluorocarbons around us
- we will take care of our natural resources like oil, water, forests which is already limited in quantity
- we will have a perfect balance of growing population & available resources
- there will be equal distribution of financial resources
- we will use less nuclear weapons ( that too for a good cause)
- there will be zero racism & sexism
- I will have a zero figure
- and, all these unrealistic thoughts will happen for sure !!!
Now, this is what I wore on Christmas. I already told you in my last post that we went to Boston that day.
I wanted to add little glitter into my outfit, and so I opted for this ear ring. This is what I won via InFB giveaway. For a clear detail view, you can click here
Hooded Coat : Old Navy
Corduroy Jeans : Macy's
Woolen scarf : Walmart
Crossbody : B K Market, Kolkata (last worn here)
Bootie : Target (last worn here)
Ear ring : Posh Fusion via InFB (for a clear view click here)
Christmas means a little dose of extra craziness
Happy New Year